Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Garage door spring repair
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyToday at 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyToday at 6:52 am by techzeel

» Craftsman Opener having issues
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

Counter

+16
longislandchoice
charlesbrown
jayzenony
brooklynnygarage
garagedoorsrepair
FredArzan
ZieglerChipper
johny007
mathewbrewer
Callen Lewis
sanjosegarageexperts
garagedoctorinc
garageone
chhrisjanko
todd93711
orenlinder
20 posters

Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

orenlinder

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

Post  orenlinder Wed May 14, 2014 2:34 am

I want to hire a garage doors professional. What things should i consider before hiring a garage doors professional?

Please advice.
    todd93711
    todd93711

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Re: Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

Post  todd93711 Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:27 pm

I would recommend doing some research on the companies in your area, just as hiring any professional to do work on your home, make sure they have been in business for sometime and that the service person that comes to your house has experience at least a few years of experience. I have seen in my area garage door technicians with only 5 months of working on doors and that is not enough. Hope this helps
    chhrisjanko

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Re: Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

Post  chhrisjanko Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:08 am

Hey to all,
    I have considered all of them , all options all professional. Most likely most of the companies in my hometown the town i live now and I asked almost all of my friends.
    Bottom line if it's ound to happen to you the case when you hope for a good firm and it turns out to be the wors option, it will happen.
    I was lucky,(I think so) and my brother showed me garagedoor-guys.com
    It is enough to say they did the job they was here to do perfectly.
    Hope I helped.
    Cheers.
    garageone

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Garage Doors Toronto

Post  garageone Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:24 am

2015-02-11
    The petrifying thought of home invasion can take a toll on your life. So, when buying garage doors Vancouver, you should give due consideration to the safety and security.
    Attachments
    garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Attachmentblue-seal-200-42-garageoneinc-1300875.png
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    garagedoctorinc

Post  garagedoctorinc Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:30 am

We've dedicated our lives to performing the best garage door product sales, service repairs, and installations with integrity and honesty.

Emergency Service: 855.366.7362
    sanjosegarageexperts

Post  sanjosegarageexperts Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

Totally agree with Todd, for any kind of home repair service I would make sure the tech has at least 2 years of work experience in his industry. So for me living in Reno, I know my techs from http://www.garageexpertsreno.com/ have done garage door repairs and replacements for more than 4 years and the reason why they are still in business is not because they don't have competition (in fact there are new such garage door companies being founded every year) but because they have the know how and I'm obviously not the only satisfied customer. So just check at their website if they have information on how long they've been in business and if it sounds trustworthy then you should be fine.
    Callen Lewis

Post  Callen Lewis Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:06 am

i suggest you to visit Garage Door Repair Services in Naperville Illinois  as i have got my door fixed from them and found their services to be extremely well.
    mathewbrewer

Post  mathewbrewer Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:22 am

In order to avoid paying high charges for professional garage door repair services, make sure that you find a deal that suits your requirements. After getting quote from a company, check the range of services they provide, reputation of the company, and prices they offer.A professional garage door repair company will never make fake commitments. With a trustworthy repair company, you will find a suitable deal as per your needs and budget. If you already have a company in mind. here's what you should consider:
    If their complete address is mentioned on the website, the company is likely to be a genuine one. For example, if you can find their address on Google Street View, they could be reliable. However there are many companies that gives an impression of being well-established through a phony address. So, you need to beware of these companies!
    johny007

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Orange County Garage Doors

Post  johny007 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:08 am

ZieglerChipper

Post  ZieglerChipper Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:03 am

You can go to Ziegler Doors Inc.
    http://www.zieglerdoorsinc.com
    FredArzan

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty A Suggestion

Post  FredArzan Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Just like ZieglerChipper and johny007 said about their choices, I would choose the people at Ameran Garage Doors and Gates or the people J. Woods Plumbing & Drain Cleaning. I put J. Woods Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, because I believe they may also work on some garage doors.
    garagedoorsrepair
    garagedoorsrepair

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty I suggest you to visit

Post  garagedoorsrepair Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:31 am

brooklynnygarage
    brooklynnygarage

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty A Suggestion

Post  brooklynnygarage Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:58 am

You can go to Garage Door Repair Brooklyn.
    http://www.brooklynnygaragedoorrepair.com/
    jayzenony

Post  jayzenony Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:11 am

There are so many things to consider when you hiring garage door professionals

- Organization
    - Work Experience
    - The Products They Offer
    - Reliable or not
    brooklynnygarage
    brooklynnygarage

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

Post  brooklynnygarage Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 am

I would recommend doing some research on the companies in your area, just as hiring any professional to do work on your home, make sure they have been in business for sometime and that the service person that comes to your house has experience at least a few years of experience. I have seen in my area garage door technicians with only 5 months of working on doors and that is not enough. Hope this helps
    jayzenony

Post  jayzenony Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:28 am

First matter, why you hire garage door expert. there are so many problem occurs in your garage door. if no any idea about this pleas visit garage door company new york. we are the leading Garage door repairing company. Always available for your help.
    charlesbrown

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Re:Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

Post  charlesbrown Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 am

I think so that you should hire garage door professional but they should have 3-4 years experience in that field. You should find garage door company in your locality. It should be good company. You should not compromise in garage door safety.It is one time investment. 
    longislandchoice

Post  longislandchoice Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 am

sandykiwi66

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Re:Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals

Post  sandykiwi66 Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:25 am

highly recommended : Same Day Garage Door Service In Your Local Area : 800-229-4412
    njoverheadgaragedoors
    njoverheadgaragedoors

Post  njoverheadgaragedoors Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 am

I suggest you to visit:- http://njoverheadgaragedoors.com/
    longislandgarage
    longislandgarage

Post  longislandgarage Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:15 am

jamescarter

garage - Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Proffesionals  Empty Re:Things to Consider before Hiring a Garage Door Profesionals

Post  jamescarter Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:10 am

When you see signs that your garage door needs professional service, then don’t take risk by giving amateurs a chance to deal with it.How would you go about it? Just hiring an expert won’t help, you need to hire someone who is a Professional in true sense!
    #1 Professional Repute
    Don’t just start with hiring a garage door repair company. Take your time and do some research. Talk and inquire with your family members and friends who have taken the service of garage door repair.You can even check the online reviews of a company you are hiring from the potential customers.
    #2 Experience
    Always pick for a service that has years of experience in repairing and installing garage doors. There are a few companies who specialize in all services.
    #3 Professional Legitimacy
    Make sure when you hire a garage door company in Georgia, you check thoroughly about their authorization. Ensure they carry their business license.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 am