Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Craftsman Opener having issues
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm by chrisan@comcast.net

» Navigating the Essay Writing Landscape: Exploring Edu Birdie Reviews
button - Add push button to craftsman opener EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:14 am by Alani Tollemache

Counter

3 posters

Add push button to craftsman opener

Bobh1

button - Add push button to craftsman opener Empty Add push button to craftsman opener

Post  Bobh1 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:03 pm

I Have a new craftsman opener 3/4 hp belt drive opener. With 2 remotes and 1 smart control. I would like to add a a momentary push button to open and close door. I tried to connect one to the terminals the smart the smart control are connected too and it will Not work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I wired push button in parallel. Thanks in advance
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

button - Add push button to craftsman opener Empty Re: Add push button to craftsman opener

Post  GDZone Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:51 am

If your operator is equipped with the MyQ Technology then a regular push button won't work. You'll need to use an 883LM Push Button

queensgarage
    queensgarage

button - Add push button to craftsman opener Empty Re: Add push button to craftsman opener

Post  queensgarage Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:12 am

no nay opener provide extra button with this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am