Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyToday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyToday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut!

qwerty11

door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! Empty My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut!

Post  qwerty11 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi all. I recently came home, opened the garage door, and noticed that it wouldn't close. I was able to hold down the button in the garage and get it to shut, however. The right sensor (Genie 35048r) was solid green and the left sensor was flashing red. They were aligned and no obstructions. What should I do? Help!
    qwerty11

door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! Empty Re: My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut!

Post  qwerty11 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:24 pm

qwerty11 wrote:Hi all. I recently came home, opened the garage door, and noticed that it wouldn't close. I was able to hold down the button in the garage and get it to shut, however. The right sensor (Genie 35048r) was solid green and the left sensor was flashing red. They were aligned and no obstructions. What should I do? Help!

Just to follow up, I replaced the sensors with new one, and the door is working perfectly again.
    jayzenony

door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! Empty My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut!

Post  jayzenony Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:23 am

Sponsored content

door - My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut! Empty Re: My Genie garage door opener sensor is flashing. Door won't shut!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am