Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Linear Door Opener, can't program remote/homelink
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by gutsy

» myQ garage randomly opens on its own
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyYesterday at 6:42 am by jonemartin

» Clinical trials
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by besnos

» Replacing faulty Logic Board
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am by cr-garagedoor

» liftmaster 8500 Gors down to ground stops and goes up
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Door wont close with remote
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 am by cr-garagedoor

» open closed then nothing
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am by cr-garagedoor

» Professional Tow Dolly Services in Garden City NY
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am by johannimartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am by johannimartin

Counter

4 posters

Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener

nbjorkman

keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener Empty Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener

Post  nbjorkman Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:37 pm

I recently purchased a home and the previous owner did not leave the pin for the keypad and neither of the remotes worked. I tried to clear the memory on the keypad in an attempt to create my own pin but it did not work. I not sure where to go from here any help would be greatly appreciated.
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener Empty Re: Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener

Post  GDZone Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm

If you have a Marantec M3-2312 Remote and a M3-631 Keyless (click here to see the parts I've mentioned) then you'll need a Programming Connector to transfer the code from the remote to the keyless. But first you'll have to program your remote. You can find a video here on programming the remote. You'll have to program the remote by using the buttons on the powerhead (I believe it's near the end of the video).

Hope this helps.
    garagedoorsrepair
    garagedoorsrepair

keypad - Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener Empty Re: Keyless Keypad will not sync the overhead opener

Post  garagedoorsrepair Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:46 am

hi How can i help you, We have a expert technicians that fix your problem. garage door repair new york
    jayzenony

Post  jayzenony Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:46 am

every client is facing same problem with this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:19 am