Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Craftsman Opener having issues
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm by chrisan@comcast.net

» Navigating the Essay Writing Landscape: Exploring Edu Birdie Reviews
marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:14 am by Alani Tollemache

Counter

2 posters

Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

tlenling

marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? Empty Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

Post  tlenling Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 am

I have Marantec Garage door openers on both doors. Our main larger door opener stopped working. The transmitter lights on the wall is not lit, nor will the vehicle remote open the door. We have power but nothing works. The other opener is fine and work great. Is this wore out in 7 years?? About 2 years ago the dealership came and installed a transmitter that would sync to my wifes vehicle. Everything has been fine until a day ago. Please help me figure this out.
    garagedoorsrepair
    garagedoorsrepair

marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? Empty Re: Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

Post  garagedoorsrepair Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:32 am

How can i help you, we are the garage door company in westchester.
    jayzenony

marantec - Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? Empty Re: Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

Post  jayzenony Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:01 am

I can fix this problems.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 am