Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Craftsman Opener having issues
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm by chrisan@comcast.net

» Navigating the Essay Writing Landscape: Exploring Edu Birdie Reviews
garage - Cardale garage door operation EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:14 am by Alani Tollemache

Counter

2 posters

Cardale garage door operation

Avocet

garage - Cardale garage door operation Empty Cardale garage door operation

Post  Avocet Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:07 pm

I have a Cardale garage door that I want to open manually. My remote fob has decided not to work and I cannot transfer the current code to a new fob. There is a handle/lock near the bottom of the door which only turns 45 degrees and not the expected 90 degrees and therefore the door will not open (there is not any other access to the garage). Is the door locked against the mechanism electrically and has to be released somehow?

Thanks.
    JSGarageDoor
    JSGarageDoor

garage - Cardale garage door operation Empty Re: Cardale garage door operation

Post  JSGarageDoor Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:57 am

There should be a red release rope on the rail by your trolley. Bif not just disconnect your "j" arm from your door.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am