Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Linear Door Opener, can't program remote/homelink
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by gutsy

» myQ garage randomly opens on its own
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyYesterday at 6:42 am by jonemartin

» Clinical trials
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by besnos

» Replacing faulty Logic Board
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am by cr-garagedoor

» liftmaster 8500 Gors down to ground stops and goes up
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Door wont close with remote
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 am by cr-garagedoor

» open closed then nothing
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am by cr-garagedoor

» Professional Tow Dolly Services in Garden City NY
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am by johannimartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am by johannimartin

Counter

4 posters

Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote?

GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? Empty Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote?

Post  GDZone Fri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm

We get a lot of questions from people looking for remotes for the Mac-Lift (Mac-Lift Deluxe 2005 & Elite 2007 Series) garage door openers. Unfortunately these openers used 40MHz or 433MHz radio receivers and Marantec no longer produces replacement remotes. The solution is to add a new Plug-in Radio Receiver to the powerhead with new remotes. Please read more about it on our blog post Marantec Mac-Lift Openers. You should find some answers there but if you don't then please feel free to post your question here.
    ryanteale

opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? Empty Re: Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote?

Post  ryanteale Fri May 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Hey Guys!

I just got one of the plug in receivers and installed it today (by the way, shipping was super fast and the item was packaged great, awesome service!). The plug in works great and the remote opens the garage door, but now the inside button on my wall doesn't work and neither does the outside keypad.

I am assuming that I have done something incorrectly.

I placed all the wires in the receiver and door opener as per the instructions. I removed the wires that were already in terminals 3 and 4. Should I have left these wires in? The door opener base now has a black, yellow, red, and green that are not connected to any terminal (the red and green were in terminals 3 and 4, which I removed and the yellow and black have always been disconnected).

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

opener - Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote? Empty Re: Do you have a Mac-Lift opener & need a remote?

Post  GDZone Fri May 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi Ryanteale

Yea, you figured it out. You'll need to put the wires you removed back in. It sounds like they were the wall control wires that were removed. Once you put them back in the wall control should work.

Brian
    jcarter7

Post  jcarter7 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:28 pm

I received the plug in receiver and installed it today. The remote that came with it works great. My question is how do I add a remote? I have a universal clicker that I used with my last house. I would like to program it to use as an additional remote on the plug in receiver. I can't find any instructions with marantec or chamberlain on how to accomplish this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

Post  GDZone Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:29 am

Universal remotes don't work with Marantec equipment. You need to use another Marantec brand remote.
    njoverheadgaragedoors
    njoverheadgaragedoors

Post  njoverheadgaragedoors Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:29 am

can i make it censer based automatic or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am