Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Linear Door Opener, can't program remote/homelink
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyToday at 9:16 am by gutsy

» myQ garage randomly opens on its own
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyToday at 6:42 am by jonemartin

» Clinical trials
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by besnos

» Replacing faulty Logic Board
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am by cr-garagedoor

» liftmaster 8500 Gors down to ground stops and goes up
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Door wont close with remote
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 am by cr-garagedoor

» open closed then nothing
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am by cr-garagedoor

» Professional Tow Dolly Services in Garden City NY
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am by johannimartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am by johannimartin

Counter

2 posters

Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model.

Sierracsllc

model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Empty Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model.

Post  Sierracsllc Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:47 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19956149/4]model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Img_0713[url=https://servimg.com/view/19956149/3]model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Img_0712

[/url][/url]
    Im a door dealer just outside of Detroit MI. Customer wants an EXACT match to this door. Having a hard time locating it. Tried several different sites and manufacturers. 

Solid wood, powder coated hardware, tracks, punched angle. Beautiful door.
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

model - Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Empty Re: Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model.

Post  GDZone Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Did you try Raynor Mfg? They no longer offer wood doors but about 6 years ago they had about 5 different lines of nice custom wood doors that you could get with powder coated track. They didn't make the doors themselves but had a company in the midwest private label the doors for them. I can't recall the name of the company at the moment. I would suggest that you try contacting Raynor & see if they could forward the name of the company on to you. It's worth a shot. You can email them here.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 pm