Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Clinical trials
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by besnos

» Replacing faulty Logic Board
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am by cr-garagedoor

» liftmaster 8500 Gors down to ground stops and goes up
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Door wont close with remote
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 am by cr-garagedoor

» open closed then nothing
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am by cr-garagedoor

» Professional Tow Dolly Services in Garden City NY
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am by johannimartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am by johannimartin

» Best Inground Pool Installation Services in Frisco TX
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 8:06 am by jonemartin

» How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12007?
craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 7:13 am by jonemartin

Counter

2 posters

Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener

morkys

craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener Empty Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener

Post  morkys Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm

I am looking for remotes for my Craftsman Garage Door Opener. I only have one and I want two or three extras so I can have one for my motorcycle, one for when I go mountain biking and just a couple of spares around the house. My 1/2 HP Craftsman Garage Door opener was made in May of 2006 and the Model is 139/18458D. My small, and only remote I have, has a large flat button, middle round button and the small round button and the buttons are all black. The remote has 315 printed on the front, bottom right. I tried a pair of remotes than looked similar but have blue buttons and they do not work. They appear to be older than my garage door opener, and they do not say 315 Mhz on them.

What remotes can I use for my garage door? I know I can get the kind that wire into the opener contacts and I will try that if I have to, but I wonder if there are others that I can use such as one's like mine, provided I find the right one, or a remote like one of these Chamberlain remotes found on this page shown below?

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/categories/windows-and-doors/garage-doors-and-openers/garage-door-opener-accessories.html

Or could I use these?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-home-appliance/belleville/sears-craftsman-1-2-hp-garage-openner-for-parts/1310517670?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thanks in advance for any help. Greatly appreciated.
    garage-doors-repair

craftsman - Need more remotes for Craftsman Garage Door Opener Empty garage door remote

Post  garage-doors-repair Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:47 am

Both are good. But you can check these garage door remote also you can check the youtube video

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am