Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Linear Door Opener, can't program remote/homelink
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyToday at 9:16 am by gutsy

» myQ garage randomly opens on its own
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyToday at 6:42 am by jonemartin

» Clinical trials
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by besnos

» Replacing faulty Logic Board
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am by cr-garagedoor

» liftmaster 8500 Gors down to ground stops and goes up
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Door wont close with remote
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 am by cr-garagedoor

» open closed then nothing
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am by cr-garagedoor

» Professional Tow Dolly Services in Garden City NY
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am by johannimartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am by johannimartin

Counter

Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive

DickJNY

Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive Empty Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive

Post  DickJNY Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello, 
      - I'm new to this forum.  Looking for help.  I got subject unit from my brother in law in FL and brought it to NY and installed it for use on my overhead door.  It works but can't get the replacement Safe-T-Beams [STB Model: FSTB-BX Piece# 3722R (the original ones that my brother in law had, were thrown out)] to work and so I must hold the wired button to get the door to close.  It will open with the wired button or with the remote. 
      - I do not get any lights on the STB to light and tried everything.  I believe the circuit board (called a control board by Genie).  It's where the wires from the STB plug in.  I would love to find someone with a used unit not installed or being use that wants to sell the whole unit or just the control board.  I can furnish a photo for ID.  PM me if you have or know someone who may have a unit or board.     Dick J - NY
    Attachments
    Control Board for older 1/2 HP Genie Screw Drive AttachmentGenieHalfHPScrewDrive-CircBoard-1817a.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (24 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 pm