Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Garage door spring repair
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyToday at 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyToday at 6:52 am by techzeel

» Craftsman Opener having issues
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

Counter

3 posters

Garage Door Won't Close From Outside!

tsuli

garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! Empty Garage Door Won't Close From Outside!

Post  tsuli Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Hi, 

my liftmaster garage door has been acting strange for a few weeks now. Basically, I have an underground garage where my car is parked. When I get in my car, open the garage door using the garage door buttons in my car, I drive out of the garage and stop at the top of my driveway, then I use the same button to close the door and drive away. The problem is that for the past few weeks when I am trying to close the garage door with the buttons in my car or any remote control (once my car is outside of the garage) the door WILL NOT close. It gets even weirder because when I return to my house, I can OPEN the garage door from outside (the same spot where I cannot close it) and when I pull into my garage, I can close it, all using the garage door buttons in my car. 

Basically I can:
    Open from inside garage: Yes
    Open from outside garage: Yes
    Close from inside garage: Yes
    Close from outside garage: NO

I think this issue started when I programed 2 new remote controls to work with the garage door liftmaster. Did I mess something up? How can I fix this? Any ideas? 

Thanks!
    AshtonPitt

garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! Empty Garage Door Won't Close From Outside!

Post  AshtonPitt Thu May 30, 2019 1:54 pm

I believe you may have a very common issue. I have faced this issue couple of months ago. My garage door was stuck in the middle of the door.

I would recomend you to hire Innovative Door Systems, LLC he will help you out.
    fixxedgaragedoors

garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! Empty Re: Garage Door Won't Close From Outside!

Post  fixxedgaragedoors Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:25 am

tsuli wrote:Hi, 

my liftmaster garage door has been acting strange for a few weeks now. Basically, I have an underground garage where my car is parked. When I get in my car, open the garage door using the garage door buttons in my car, I drive out of the garage and stop at the top of my driveway, then I use the same button to close the door and drive away. The problem is that for the past few weeks when I am trying to close the garage door with the buttons in my car or any remote control (once my car is outside of the garage) the door WILL NOT close. It gets even weirder because when I return to my house, I can OPEN the garage door from outside (the same spot where I cannot close it) and when I pull into my garage, I can close it, all using the garage door buttons in my car. 

Basically I can:
    Open from inside garage: Yes
    Open from outside garage: Yes
    Close from inside garage: Yes
    Close from outside garage: NO

I think this issue started when I programed 2 new remote controls to work with the garage door liftmaster. Did I mess something up? How can I fix this? Any ideas? 

Thanks

There may be an issue with that button. Check it or consult with professionals at Garage door installation chattanooga office.

Sponsored content

garage - Garage Door Won't Close From Outside! Empty Re: Garage Door Won't Close From Outside!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am