Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Garage door spring repair
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyToday at 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyToday at 6:52 am by techzeel

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
Need help identifying this manufacturer EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

Counter

2 posters

Need help identifying this manufacturer

wtrider

Need help identifying this manufacturer Empty Need help identifying this manufacturer

Post  wtrider Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:17 am

Hi, I'm new here and I appreciate any help I can get.

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things. The first and most important is I need help identifying the manufacturer of my garage door. I have search all over and the only identifying labels and/or stickers are on the side of each individual panel. I've googled but can't find anything.

The other help I need are dependent on finding the manufacturer. I want to replace the top panel with one that has windows. If I can do that then I am hoping to paint the door and would like to get opinions on same. Basically, the best way to go about doing it for the average homeowner & novice painter.

Thanks in advance,
    Wayne
    Attachments
    Need help identifying this manufacturer AttachmentCopy of Door sticker.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (12 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
    Need help identifying this manufacturer AttachmentCopy of 20190607_072047.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (6 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    jfdelborrello

Need help identifying this manufacturer Empty Need help identifying replacement receiver

Post  jfdelborrello Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello, I have this garage door reciever attached in the image, the remote and reciever no longer work but I can not find a company name or a suitable replacement. If anyone has a product that would work for me, I would appreciate the help.

-JNeed help identifying this manufacturer 20190810
    jfdelborrello

Need help identifying this manufacturer Empty Need help identifying replacement receiver

Post  jfdelborrello Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello, I have this garage door reciever attached in the image, the remote and reciever no longer work but I can not find a company name or a suitable replacement. If anyone has a product that would work for me, I would appreciate the help.
    -J
    Need help identifying this manufacturer 20190810

Sponsored content

Need help identifying this manufacturer Empty Re: Need help identifying this manufacturer

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am