Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Linear Door Opener, can't program remote/homelink
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyToday at 9:16 am by gutsy

» myQ garage randomly opens on its own
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyToday at 6:42 am by jonemartin

» Clinical trials
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by besnos

» Replacing faulty Logic Board
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am by cr-garagedoor

» liftmaster 8500 Gors down to ground stops and goes up
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Door wont close with remote
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 am by cr-garagedoor

» open closed then nothing
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am by cr-garagedoor

» Professional Tow Dolly Services in Garden City NY
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am by johannimartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am by johannimartin

Counter

Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop

Proton

switch - Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop Empty Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop

Post  Proton Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:22 am

I was not sure at first so I turned the adjuster to be way above the door stop. When I close the door I hear the click of the limit switch or the relay, not sure, but the door continue to drop down like it is not driven anymore. The motor stop but the door not.
    As a test, to check the shaft or gear, if I open it and stop it at about 2 feet, it hold there as it should. The opening work perfectly.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am