Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Garage door spring repair
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyToday at 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyToday at 6:52 am by techzeel

» Craftsman Opener having issues
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

» QR code menu
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 am by jonemartin

» Enhancing the quality, accuracy, and compliance of Wikipedia articles
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am by mikal31

» How can this possibly happen??
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am by Toadman455

» What is garage door repair long island?
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 am by gutsy

» How to Clean and Maintain Your Mobile Cover for Longevity
liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am by neerjoshi

Counter

Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E

boxer

liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E Empty Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E

Post  boxer Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:39 pm

liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E Img_1810
    liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E Img_4910

liftmaster - Schematic for Chamberlain/Liftmaster 41A5021-1E Img_4911

Guys (& Gals),

I am looking for a schematic diagram or other info for this logic board. I have attached pictures of the mounting cover and the front and back of the board for reference.

The problem I am having is that the opener operates with the remote but not with the wall switch. The wall switch is a door bell type. I have checked that it works properly (continuity opens and closes when activated) and that the wiring from the switch to the opener terminals is not open. I am also not getting any voltage at the wall switch terminals on the opener -- I assume I should get 12 or 24 V DC across the terminals?

The remote radio receiver is built into the board, not a separate/external module. I assume the remote closes the NO contacts of a relay when pressed, and the wall switch is wired in parallel to the NO contacts. Since the remote will activate the opener it would appear that most of the circuit board is good, there is some discontinuity between the terminals where the wall switch wires attach and the points on the board which activate the opener (which are also in parallel to the NO relay). This might be a broken circuit board trace or a bad solder joint, although I cannot see any.

So, here is where I need help:

1. Does someone have a schematic I could use to see exactly how the connections work? I suppose I could trace the connections but I really need to confirm what I get.

2. There are 3 relays on the board. Which is the one activated by the remote, what are the other 2? One is white, 2 are black.

3. There is a single connector on the board with 11 pins (grouped 4, 2, 5), does someone have the usage of each pin? Fo example I assume 2 are for the 120 Volts AC power, others go to the motor, the light bulb etc.

Any other suggestions on what might be wrong or how to troubleshoot?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 pm