Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Garage door sensors are not working properly.

Debbie

garage - Garage door sensors are not working properly. Empty Garage door sensors are not working properly.

Post  Debbie Sun May 01, 2022 6:05 pm

Both of my sensors are receiving power.  When I close the door and put my foot underneath it, the sensors don't work about 95% of the time of the time.  The few times it did work, was after I continually waved my leg up and down.  But the door was about a foot from the ground when it finally did reverse.  When I put a box right in front of either sensor, the door won't close, so this seems to be working properly.  I put tape over the receiving eye and then on the sending eye and the receiving eye green light faded and blinked really fast both times.  I've repositioned the sensors many times, as well as cleaned them.  Also, no matter what I do, I cannot get any blinking red light like I've seen many times before.  I would think putting a box in front of the sensors would produce a red blinking light but it didn't.  So, the issue would be that the sensors are not as sensitive as they once were and I have a small pet that will be destroyed going under the door as it's closing.  Thank you.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am