Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyToday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyToday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??

Throttleup

Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  Empty Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??

Post  Throttleup Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Linear mdl LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in, and will not stop unless its unplugged. I had to put a new sprocket and was testing it when this happened . pulled cover to find the limit switch had popped out of place reinstalled for another test . same thing runs one direction only soon as its plugged in. any ideas??  Thanks
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  Empty Re: Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??

Post  GDZone Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:24 am

Disconnect the wires from the opener that connect to the wall control station and see if the opener works properly from the remote. If it does then you possibly have bad wall control wiring or wall control. If it's still a problem then reattach the wall control wires and remove the battery from all of the remotes. Test the opener by using the wall control. If the opener works then you most likely have a remote with a button that is sticking.

Throttleup

Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??  Empty Re: Linear LD050 runs as soon as it is plugged in and will not stop unless you unplug it. Any ideas??

Post  Throttleup Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey Brian. I had the opener down and at my house .So it was disconnected and miles away from the remotes. The reason for that is  the sprocket went bad that drives the chain and it at a rental I thought it would be easier for me to take it ome. after replacing sprocket I plugged it in and it takes off running nonstop . I thought the limit switch would stop it . I removed  cover to find it had popped out of place . replaced it and same thing again. So I thought it needed to be wired back for a good test same result. control board is 50$ just not sure if that's gonna fix it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:55 pm