Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyToday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyToday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Chamberlain 5200 HBC garage door opener schematic

lazerspot

chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic Empty Chamberlain 5200 HBC garage door opener schematic

Post  lazerspot Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Greetings ... The problem I am having with my garage door opener is the door will not open or close with the remote but will open and close with the wall mounted key pad. My background is electronics and I know the remote is working and on the control circuit board I can follow the remote signal from the antenna/demodulator right up to the microprocessor. I'm not real happy with the level of the remote signal going to the microprocessor and would like to trace it through the demodulator and that is why I need the schematic. I emailed Chamberlain and got the propriety go jump in the lake which means my next garage door opener will not be a Chamberlain. The unit was manufactured in '99 and owes me nothing but the other unit I have had a problem in it also which turned out to be a relay driver transistor worth about 5 cents. So I hate to spend the bucks for a new one if this is solvable. I'm retired so I have lots of time and no money so I'm hell bent on fixing this one.
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and take care ... Vic
    TheDoorGuy

chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic Empty Re: Chamberlain 5200 HBC garage door opener schematic

Post  TheDoorGuy Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 am

Is your wall button doorbell style 1 button, or does it have a lock button on it? Do you live in close proximity to a military base?
    lazerspot

chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic Empty Chamberland 5200 garage door operner

Post  lazerspot Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:37 pm

The wall mount opener is actually three buttons, lock, light and a larger one to open the door. It also has a green led mounted behind the big "opener" button.
    We live in Canada and we don't have any military bases as we'd be afraid to offend anyone, besides we couldn't afford any type of fighter plane except a bi-plane, just kidding but no we don't live near any airports, towers nothing that could generate any kind of interference signal.

thanks for the input though and take care, Vic
    TheDoorGuy

chamberlain - Chamberlain 5200 HBC  garage door opener schematic Empty Re: Chamberlain 5200 HBC garage door opener schematic

Post  TheDoorGuy Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm

I would imagine you've had your machine repaired since your original post, but if you havent, P.M. me and i can give you some good diagnostic troubleshooting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 pm