Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Craftsman Opener having issues
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyToday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyToday at 7:13 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Looking for the correct shaft opener

captain county

opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener Empty Looking for the correct shaft opener

Post  captain county Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:36 pm

I have a unique situation where i have two doors that are only separated by an 8-inch beam, and both are close to the exterior walls  ( 3 inches).  Lots of headroom.  What im wondering is if I can get 2 shaft drive wall mount units i can mount in between the 2 doors, then have a chain drive reach down to each door.  I would need them to have the sprockets on the right and left side so they could be mounted close to each other with the chain drives reaching down to the shafts of the 2 doors.  Does this even exist? Rolling Eyes
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

opener - Looking for the correct shaft opener Empty Re: Looking for the correct shaft opener

Post  GDZone Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:47 pm

That doesn't sound like anything I've seen and don't think it would work. You might want to check out the ZAP residential opener or the Sommer opener with the side mount kit.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 am