Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door

Jono777

Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door Empty Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door

Post  Jono777 Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello! I have a garage door opener that was working until recently. The "inner trolley" as I'll call it on the chain does not engage with the "door trolley". It just butts up against it and returns to its starting position by the motor. I've tried both positions of the door trolley (where you can disengage and re-engage the door from the opener) and the same thing happens either way. As a side note, I had a roommate that just moved out and I slightly suspect sabotage, but I am likely just being paranoid.

-The door is in the fully closed position.
    -From the position of the "inner trolley" on the chain it seems like the door should be in the open position since the inner trolley is up by the garage door opener. So I guess they are out of sync?

Any ideas for how to get the inner trolley to mesh back up with the door's?

edit: Nevermind. Was able to "fix" it by manually lifting the door into place and reengaging the two trolleys that way.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Attachments
    Stanley 1/4" HP Inner Trolley Won't Re-enage with Door Attachmentgarage_door_pic_small.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (132 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am