Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Unlocking Essay Writing Potential with Professional Services
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by AinsleePickle

» Changing Batteries in Keypad
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by jonemartin

» How to fix common issues with changing views on Outlook?
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyTue May 07, 2024 5:59 am by emailbuzz

» LED flashing on wall control, not in lock mode
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:01 am by Mkhoury

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

Counter

2 posters

Opener Lights Come on uncommanded

jr24308

opener - Opener Lights Come on uncommanded Empty Opener Lights Come on uncommanded

Post  jr24308 Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:12 pm

I have this strange issue I have been unable to solve. I have 2 separate garage doors that each have a Craftsman 1/2 up opener. I have wall remotes that have a motion sensor that activate the lights on the openers when they detect motion. Lately, I have been finding the lights on in the garage when no one has been out there for hours. I even put a remote camera out there to see if something was tripping the sensors. The wall remotes are side by side but the openers and remotes are completely independent of one another but I always find the lights on both openers...never just one. The only device that is linked to both openers is my wireless remote on the outside of the garage and I installed a new one as a possible cause. I have had this setup for nearly 10 years but the issue is less than 6 months old. Has anyone else seen this or have any ideas? Thank you in advance for any help!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:17 pm