Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyYesterday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

+3
jonemartin
teto10
cloydtodd
7 posters

Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights

cloydtodd

Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights Empty Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights

Post  cloydtodd Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:57 am

Older Craftsman garage door remotes having issues when the lights are activated. It's not LED related because it happens even when I take the light bulbs out. The remotes will work if I have them a foot or less away from the opener. I have to turn off the lights using the wall switch to be able to use remotes.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    jonemartin

Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights Empty Re: Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights

Post  jonemartin Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:51 am

When remote doors are not working due to some problems, we call them and repair them. 

Best Water Purification Services in Putnam County FL
    daviddawson473

Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights Empty Garage Door Repair

Post  daviddawson473 Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:34 am

cloydtodd wrote:Older Craftsman garage door remotes having issues when the lights are activated. It's not LED related because it happens even when I take the light bulbs out. The remotes will work if I have them a foot or less away from the opener. I have to turn off the lights using the wall switch to be able to use remotes.
    Garage doors provide security and safety for residential and commercial properties that house vehicles - and, depending on their design, provide a great deal of practical benefits.
    cr-garagedoor

Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights Empty Re: Craftsman door remotes won't open door with power going to lights

Post  cr-garagedoor Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:49 am

Your Craftsman remotes having issues with the garage door is likely due to some sneaky RF interference. It's not the light bulbs themselves, but something else mucking up the signal when they're on. First, try turning off nearby appliances and moving any electronic suspects like routers or computers. Check the opener's antenna for damage or loose connections, and give those remotes fresh batteries. If they remain the same, consider reprogramming them. Otherwise, it's time to call in a garage door technician to resolve it.
    edithbrown097

Post  edithbrown097 Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:59 pm

cloydtodd wrote:Older Craftsman garage door remotes having issues when the lights are activated. It's not LED related because it happens even when I take the light bulbs out. The remotes will work if I have them a foot or less away from the opener. I have to turn off the lights using the wall switch to be able to use remotes.
    Are you in need of a dependable garage door repair service for your residence? Look no further. We are Garage Door Star, a reputable company specializing in garage door repairs. With our commitment to quality replacements, extensive experience, and friendly customer service, we guarantee your satisfaction. If you are interested in becoming one of our valued customers, continue reading to learn more about our Garage Door Repair services. Feel free to contact us via phone or by filling out a form to submit your garage door repair request, and we will promptly address it.
    edwincross764

Post  edwincross764 Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:43 am

If your commercial garage door is not functioning properly, the skilled technicians at Garage Door Repair Chicago can efficiently restore its functionality. It is crucial to entrust garage door repairs to professionals as they can be extremely hazardous for amateurs to attempt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 am