Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyYesterday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.

elPepin

My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.  Empty My garage door opens and closes by itself but seldomly.

Post  elPepin Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm

It opens by itself but it only happens like once every couple of months but it also closed on me once.  I was unloading my groceries and it began to close so I stepped on the sensor path hopping it would stop but it kept on closing!  It only stopped when it hit my car.  By all other accounts the sensors worked perfectly every time.  It is kind of scary to go to the kitchen at 3:00 am look out the window and see your garage door opened wide.  Any ideas?  I've already ruled out a neighbor with the same remote.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 am