Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

» KDE's great video edito
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm by lefeni

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 pm by lefeni

» How to Open Garage Door Manually from Inside and Outside
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:45 am by melanie

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

Counter

2 posters

Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall

annguyen1981

Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall Empty Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall

Post  annguyen1981 Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:05 am

Both my garage doors are crooked,  causing one side of each door to have a gap at the bottom. What info do I need to supply here to get an idea of where to start adjusting? 

What I do know is that there's a Clopay EZ-set item that the braided cables feed in and out. I have electric openers attached to each door.
    annguyen1981

Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall Empty Re: Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall

Post  annguyen1981 Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:07 am

And yes, I typed "crooked" into the search, but there were no results....

... which I think is weird because I can't be the only one that this has happened to.
    cr-garagedoor

Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall Empty Re: Crooked garage door is driving me up the wall

Post  cr-garagedoor Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:09 am

Kindly add some images or videos of your garage door to understand better. I also need other information like the specific Clopay EZ-set model, age of the door and opener. 

Which part of the door is higher on each side? Is it the top hinge side, the middle part, or the bottom hinge side?
    Do the cables seem loose or unevenly tensioned?
    Do the hinges appear damaged or misaligned?
    Do the doors ever make unusual noises while opening or closing?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 am