Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop

Proton

Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop Empty Door continue to drop past limit switch and motor stop

Post  Proton Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:22 am

I was not sure at first so I turned the adjuster to be way above the door stop. When I close the door I hear the click of the limit switch or the relay, not sure, but the door continue to drop down like it is not driven anymore. The motor stop but the door not.
    As a test, to check the shaft or gear, if I open it and stop it at about 2 feet, it hold there as it should. The opening work perfectly.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm