Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

» KDE's great video edito
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm by lefeni

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 pm by lefeni

» How to Open Garage Door Manually from Inside and Outside
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:45 am by melanie

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

Counter

Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters

iggy684

marantec - Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters Empty Marantec Synergy 260 not working with transmitters

Post  iggy684 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 pm

As described in the topic, been having issues with the head unit not recognizing the transmitters after leaving the house. The wall unit has a flashing light which I thought was on vacation mode but after tireless attempts still have not corrected the issue. If I press the wall unit, the transmitters work fine until the head unit's light turns off (from the 255 second factory setting before it turns off). Have noticed on the head unit display that the external "button" is flashing even though I do not have an external unit (gate pad). The safety sensors are all solid red/green and when I do place an object in front of it, the transmitter sensor does blink green. Hoping someone might have had this issue and found a solution. 

I have tried resetting to factory setting but that hasn't helped at all. I will say this did happen after a power outage. Another thing I have seen but haven't tried yet is disconnecting the head unit from power source for 60 seconds. I will try that an update wrt.

Edit: Tried disconnecting power for 60 seconds with no change. Also have tried replacing wall unit with a replacement that had no change.
    Edit 2: so when you activate the wall panel and the operator moves the garage door, the lcd screen will not show you the current fault to the system. You will have to wait until it is at rest or manual shut the light off from the wall panel. It gave me a fault code of 15 which goes with the photo eyes. Bought brand new set of photo eyes and installed them which you will have to do a clean reset of the system. Got it back working like a charm now.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 am