Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyToday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyToday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Problem programming garage remote HELP!! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Problem programming garage remote HELP!!

gd07

Problem programming garage remote HELP!! Empty Problem programming garage remote HELP!!

Post  gd07 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:31 pm

have a chamberlin garage opener with the red program button that I have been using for years with 3 remotes. one day one of the remotes did not work so I went back and tried to reprogram.

I can get 2 of the 3 remotes to work but not the third or I can get the third to work by itself but not the other 2
    swapped batteres
    went through manuals and online help several times

any thoughts on what could be causing the problem? I have tried clearing out everything and resetting but similar results only 2 of 3 remotes work or only 1 by itself
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

Problem programming garage remote HELP!! Empty Re: Problem programming garage remote HELP!!

Post  GDZone Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Which models of remotes do you have? The model # is printed on the back of the remotes.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 am