Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Best Inground Pool Installation Services in Frisco TX
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyYesterday at 8:06 am by jonemartin

» How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12007?
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 7:13 am by jonemartin

» What Are the Best Practices for Sample Roasting Specialty Coffees?
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:39 pm by rayclark

» open closed then nothing
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:54 am by jonemartin

» How To Find All Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:37 am by Allinsider

» Door wont close with remote
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 7:45 am by jonemartin

» Quick steps to view Macy's Insite Schedule
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 7:16 am by onlinegeeks

» Garage door won’t open or close, it only beeps
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 2:40 am by rosieanna

» Garage door Installation/Replacement
Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:40 am by Joseph

Counter

2 posters

Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

tlenling

Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? Empty Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

Post  tlenling Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 am

I have Marantec Garage door openers on both doors. Our main larger door opener stopped working. The transmitter lights on the wall is not lit, nor will the vehicle remote open the door. We have power but nothing works. The other opener is fine and work great. Is this wore out in 7 years?? About 2 years ago the dealership came and installed a transmitter that would sync to my wifes vehicle. Everything has been fine until a day ago. Please help me figure this out.
    garagedoorsrepair
    garagedoorsrepair

Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? Empty Re: Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

Post  garagedoorsrepair Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:32 am

How can i help you, we are the garage door company in westchester.
    jayzenony

Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help?? Empty Re: Marantec Opener on the Wall Stopped working, Help??

Post  jayzenony Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:01 am

I can fix this problems.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am