Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Craftsman Opener having issues
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyToday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyToday at 7:13 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open

okibam

opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open Empty Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open

Post  okibam Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:53 pm

I apologize if this has been addressed before, but I could not find this specific issue.  Two nights ago we lost power and not my chamberlain garage door opener no longer works with the wall mounted opener.  Wireless remotes still work normally, but the wall mount does not work.

The light on the wall mount button flashes slowly and nothing I've tried makes a difference.  Below are the steps I've taken to troubleshoot the problem.

1.  The blinking is not consistent with the locked door functions.  I have followed the instructions to unlock the door and the light continues to blink.

2.  I unplugged the garage door opener and plugged it back in, light continues to blink.

3.  I disconnected the red and white wires from the garage door opener and from the wall mounted button and reconnected it, light continues to blink.

I am not sure what else to try and nothing I've seen on line has helped.

Any suggestions?
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

opener - Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open Empty Re: Wall mount opener light flashing and garage door does not open

Post  GDZone Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Did you touch the red & white wires from the wall station together. If you do then the operator should run. If it does run then the issue is with the wall station...perhaps something damaged it when the power came back on & it needs replaced. If it doesn't run then there's an issue with the wiring...check for breaks or staples in the wire.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am