Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyYesterday at 4:59 am by jonemartin

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 2:22 pm by dct@cox.net

» MOTTIFY EU
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» Craftsman Opener having issues
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 am by jonemartin

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes

JIM01

close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes Empty My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes

Post  JIM01 Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:22 pm

I cannot close my door with the wireless remotes. The safety sensors are green and are well aligned. The green light goes off when I brake the light path.
    When I use the wall mounted door control and command the door to close it does, then I can break the safety sensor path and the door goes back up and the lights flash on the unit like it is supposed to.
    I can use the wireless remotes to open the door but, I just cannot get the door to close using the wireless remotes.

I am also able to clear and reprogram the remotes no problem.

So, what do you think could be the problem?

Thanks
    Jim
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

close - My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes Empty Re: My liftmaster Security + / Model 1265 / will not close from the wireless remotes

Post  GDZone Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:29 am

When you press the wall button do you have to use constant pressure on the button or can you just press & release it?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 am