Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Now Concrete Floor Poured - Now a gap at the door
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 7:47 am by jonemartin

» What did I do wrong here... garage door opener install Pics and vid included.
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 6:05 am by cochranejuniper

» Overhead Garage door issue
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 5:58 am by cochranejuniper

» Latest technologies to open garage doors
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 4:46 am by remsibradpitt5

» What safety features are important in a garage door opener?
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 4:45 am by remsibradpitt5

» How to choose best garage door and what points should be in mind?
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 4:44 am by remsibradpitt5

» Better Place Garage Doors
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 4:43 am by remsibradpitt5

» Garage Door Color Selection Guide
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 4:40 am by remsibradpitt5

» garage door siding clips
door - How to adjust door close limit EmptyYesterday at 4:28 am by remsibradpitt5

Counter

2 posters

How to adjust door close limit

palmeroj

door - How to adjust door close limit Empty How to adjust door close limit

Post  palmeroj Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:51 pm

door - How to adjust door close limit Opener10

Older garage door opener. LiftMaster Professional, date built 05/06. Model 41A5685, part 41DB001-1C.

Has been working great for many years, but recently started acting up. When closing the door, as soon as it hits the ground it opens back up. I think I need to adjust the limit switch but not sure how.

I long lost the manual. There are two buttons in the back, one red, one black.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

door - How to adjust door close limit Empty Re: How to adjust door close limit

Post  GDZone Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:34 am

Go to the Liftmaster website and you can download the manual for your specific model operator.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:20 pm