Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Garage door still can open and close in a power outage EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Garage door still can open and close in a power outage

albertkao

Garage door still can open and close in a power outage Empty Garage door still can open and close in a power outage

Post  albertkao Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:39 am

There was a power outage in my neighborhood.
    All the lights in the garage and my whole house cannot be turned on.
    When I pressed the garage door opener button on the garage wall, the garage door opened.
    I drove my car outside.
    I closed my garage door by pressing the remote of the garage door opener in my car.
    Why the Chamberlain double garage door opener still had power to open and close?
    i.e. I did not need to open and close the double garage door manually.
    edwincross764

Garage door still can open and close in a power outage Empty Re: Garage door still can open and close in a power outage

Post  edwincross764 Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:53 am

albertkao wrote:There was a power outage in my neighborhood.
    All the lights in the garage and my whole house cannot be turned on.
    When I pressed the garage door opener button on the garage wall, the garage door opened.
    I drove my car outside.
    I closed my garage door by pressing the remote of the garage door opener in my car.
    Why the Chamberlain double garage door opener still had power to open and close?
    i.e. I did not need to open and close the double garage door manually.
    The Garage Door manufacturers listed below are renowned for their exceptional quality and affordability. In the event that you are unable to find a model that suits your preferences from these catalogs, we are pleased to provide installation services for garage doors sourced from other reputable suppliers in California. Rest assured, our commitment to delivering high-quality products remains unwavering.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:39 pm