Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» How to fix common issues with changing views on Outlook?
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyToday at 5:59 am by emailbuzz

» LED flashing on wall control, not in lock mode
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by Mkhoury

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

» KDE's great video edito
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm by lefeni

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 pm by lefeni

Counter

Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes?

cribbj

Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes? Empty Interfacing a Dip Switch Opener with Rolling Code Remotes?

Post  cribbj Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:59 pm

Hi all, 1st post here so please be gentle.....

I recently moved into a home that has an ancient Sears 1/2 HP opener with dip switches. I want to use rolling code remotes with it, and I thought "somebody" must make a wall mounted controller that would have a "smart" learning capability that would be compatible with my rolling code remotes and would output the necessary contact closure on the red/white wires to open/close the door.

I called Chamberlain tech support and was sorely disappointed 'cause the guy never really understood what I was trying to do. I hope someone on here is a little more switched on than that.

Basically I just want a wall mounted controller that will take rolling code inputs and generate a contact closure output. It ain't rocket science.....

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:24 pm