Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyYesterday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener

Paulcomi

Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener Empty Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener

Post  Paulcomi Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:37 pm

Looking for help with a lift master LA 900 gate opener. Yes I know that this is a garage door opener for him but I don’t know where else to search and I’m hoping someone here can answer my question. 

I have a LA 900 gate opener which is working with my remote to open and close but the safety feature which is normally tripped and stops the gate from closing when you walk in front of the photo eye does not stop the gate from closing. 

I have checked the alignment of the photo I and when I passed my hand in front of it or walk in front of it I can see the lights blink and I can hear it clicking. 

I do know that I bumped into the photo I recently but after readjusting it as I say it is clicking so I’m thinking it’s still working and just needs to be reset somehow. So far I have disconnected the power of my control panel and reconnected it but that is not making it work I’ve also checked my connections and everything seems connected so any ideas at troubleshooting would be helpful

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am