Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close

reddawn0531

Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close Empty Lift Master Professional closed and will only try to close

Post  reddawn0531 Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Sorry if an issue like this has already been resolved,
    I have never had issues with the garage door opener but yesterday as it was closing one of my kids tried to stop it from closing. I noticed after that when I would click button to open it it only appears to force it closed more than it is. I looked at the belt mechanism and see that it only travels forward and back by a few inches but will not open. I've already unplugged it in the hopes that it resets but have had no success. Other than my child trying to stop it from closing there have been no adjustments made to the track or any other part of it. Any ideas on what it is that I should look out for?
    Thank you so much in advance

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:04 am