Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Unlocking Essay Writing Potential with Professional Services
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by AinsleePickle

» Changing Batteries in Keypad
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by jonemartin

» How to fix common issues with changing views on Outlook?
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 5:59 am by emailbuzz

» LED flashing on wall control, not in lock mode
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:01 am by Mkhoury

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

Counter

3 posters

Liftmaster industrial closer

Mac1313

liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer Empty Liftmaster industrial closer

Post  Mac1313 Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:11 pm

I have a liftmaster motor model H501L5R
    When I open door any distance and press stop the motor stops but door will slowly slide down till closed, any help much appreciated
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer Empty Re: Liftmaster industrial closer

Post  GDZone Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm

The door springs most likely should be adjusted along with the clutch on the operator.

alan1989

liftmaster - Liftmaster industrial closer Empty Re: Liftmaster industrial closer

Post  alan1989 Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:16 am

Mac1313 wrote:I have a liftmaster motor model H501L5R
    When I open door any distance and press stop the motor stops but door will slowly slide down till closed, any help much appreciated
    probably you need to call a professional garage door service because it might be dangerous if you have so much tension on the garage door opener.

Let's say that one day the chain can be disconnected from the garage door motor and the garage door spring is not holding enough the door so the door might fall on you.

in that case, better avoid to do it by yourself if you are not a pro because it is might be dangerous.

if you wish you can find lots of information on my website go to page -garage door repair surrey ore you can try to find some more information on page garage door repair white rock  bom cheers

https://garagedoorrepairbc.ca/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:14 am