Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» LED flashing on wall control, not in lock mode
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyToday at 9:01 am by Mkhoury

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

» KDE's great video edito
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm by lefeni

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 pm by lefeni

» How to Open Garage Door Manually from Inside and Outside
chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:45 am by melanie

Counter

2 posters

chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire

simmisj

chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire Empty chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire

Post  simmisj Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Hi.
    I recently bought a house with a garage and it has a chamberlain motorlift 1000 which works except that it always goes all the way to the ends when opening and closing. Adjusting the open and and close screws seems to do nothing so I opened the motor housing and I noticed one of three wires is not plugged to anything. It seems that the variable resistors that are supposed to be setting the threshold for how much it openes and closes is not giving any signal to the computer controlling the motor so it always goes all the way in both directions. I have searched for a place where the third wire should be connected but can't seem to find it.
    Here is a picture of the wire that is unplugged: https://ibb.co/0MZRwKH
    Can anyone help me figure out where it is supposed to be connected?
    Thanks.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    simmisj

chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire Empty I found out what was wrong.

Post  simmisj Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:54 am

Turns out that the there was a missing piece in the setup. There is supposed to be a third white plastic piece in the middle that connects to the motor and moves a contact up and down to touch the contacts on the other two white pieces. I found a local supplier that had this whole unit and I just changed it so now it works. Cost about 40 us dollars. If I had ordered it online it would probably have cost something similar since I live on an island and the import fees are high.

Sponsored content

chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire Empty Re: chamberlain motorlift 1000 unplugged wire

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:52 pm