Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyYesterday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches

Iceman301

Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches Empty Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches

Post  Iceman301 Fri May 05, 2023 8:24 pm

The details of the garage door opener itself are as follows.

On the side of the actual garage door opener it says Allister type IIA.

Allister door control systems residential door operator model ARD
    1/3 H.P. Motor,  115 volts, 60 hz, 5 amps.

Someone had mentioned the 9921T remote, but they weren't sure if it would work or not as it says 318mhz on that remote instead of 60hz like what is on the actual plate of the garage door opener.
    Can anyone in the know confirm this is the correct remote for this model. Thanks!

The garage door opener itself still works perfectly. I have attached a picture showing the side of the opener and the actual plate itself. Although this garage door is old and vintage with dip switches it still works perfectly. I just need a working remote for it is the 9921T compatible with it eventhough it says 60hz on the plate?

Also I was wonder is the difference in the remote for a 9921T vs 9931T remote?

Thanks in advance for all of your help.
    Attachments
    Looking for a remote for a vintage allister type IIA with dip switches Attachmentallistera.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (59 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm