Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» Install Overhead Door Company garage door
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by dct@cox.net

» Craftsman Opener having issues
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyYesterday at 7:30 am by Koby_BEZ

» Sell My House Fast Phoenix
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 am by jonemartin

» MOTTIFY EU
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am by mottify

» Where is best place to buy torsion shafts locally?
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am by Rob Ryan

» Sears Door Sensors Won't Align
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am by cr-garagedoor

» Garage door spring repair
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am by garage door

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am by techzeel

» How to Side Swipe On Instagram?
Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 am by Allinsider

Counter

2 posters

Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model.

Sierracsllc

Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Empty Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model.

Post  Sierracsllc Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:47 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19956149/4]Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Img_0713[url=https://servimg.com/view/19956149/3]Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Img_0712

[/url][/url]
    Im a door dealer just outside of Detroit MI. Customer wants an EXACT match to this door. Having a hard time locating it. Tried several different sites and manufacturers. 

Solid wood, powder coated hardware, tracks, punched angle. Beautiful door.
    GDZone
    GDZone
    Admin

Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model. Empty Re: Can anyone tell me what brand this door is? Im trying to purchase the exact door for an addition to this property and can't find a make or model.

Post  GDZone Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Did you try Raynor Mfg? They no longer offer wood doors but about 6 years ago they had about 5 different lines of nice custom wood doors that you could get with powder coated track. They didn't make the doors themselves but had a company in the midwest private label the doors for them. I can't recall the name of the company at the moment. I would suggest that you try contacting Raynor & see if they could forward the name of the company on to you. It's worth a shot. You can email them here.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am