Garage Door Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Garage Door Zone

Questions & discussions of garage door operator problems and solutions.

Latest topics

» How to fix common issues with changing views on Outlook?
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyToday at 5:59 am by emailbuzz

» LED flashing on wall control, not in lock mode
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by Mkhoury

» How to edit your birthday on Facebook?
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:05 am by Allinsider

» Clinical Trials Poland
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am by Altrio

» Is Impotence a Sign of an Underlying Health Condition?
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 am by ameliajames

» Old Genie BlueMax resistance adjustment sensor
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm by Bob52

» QR code menu
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm by lefeni

» KDE's great video edito
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm by lefeni

» Where is the microphone in iPhone 11?
Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 pm by lefeni

Counter

Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit

ttby4444

Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit Empty Odd issue with Liftmaster Wall mount unit

Post  ttby4444 Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:09 pm

I am hoping someone can help me with this one since we have been living with it for too long.  We have a liftmaster wall mount garage door opener.  Everything works fine until the temps get hot.  Only in the summer, our garage door will NOT open.  The motor tries to open the door but cannot.  Only way to do it is hit the button on the remote or wall unit and rock the door back and forth until it opens.  Closing is no issue.  Now you may think its a track issue but it opens fine manually.  This ONLY happens when its hot.  And only opening.  I have a new circuit board that I just purchased to try out.  My thought was maybe a bad board that due to the heat it thinks its blocked and wont allow the door to open?  I have had a few technicians out here and they were unable to pinpoint the issue.  Actually one said I needed an entire new system and wanted me to swap out the liftmaster for some other company.  

If anyone has any experience with this please let me know.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:23 pm